Teddy can be Yours!
You will have a chance to win this Teddy. Here is what you need to do to enter the drawing to win this Teddy. Write a story about a day in the life of Teddy at Birch Bay or Blaine.
This is what you need to know about Teddy. Teddy was given to me by a Canadian lady whose children are grown up now. She wanted another child to have Teddy. Her family had visited Birch Bay and Blaine frequently.
Here is how to enter your story:
1. Get Mom or Dad’s permission to do this. (You will need their help.)
2. Imagine Teddy coming down from Canada on a fun trip.
3. Write a story about Teddy’s trip.
4. Sign it with your pen name. ( Do not use your real name or the real name of anyone that you know.)
5. Have Mom or dad write your story up and e-mail it to the address below, or have Mom or Dad take a picture of your story and send it to the e-mail address below.
We would like to publish your story online with a picture of Teddy. We will only publish your story if Mom or Dad sends us permission to publish it. You will be in the drawing even if we do not have permission to publish your story.
e-mail the story in by Mothers Day.
Information on Teddy Bears